Contact UsEnjoy your trip, we are waiting!
Coming from the airport
- The nearest airports are:
- “Venice Marco Polo” at 126 Km
- “Treviso A. Canova” at 97 km
Coming by railway
- The nearest railway station is that of Belluno served by the trains Padova - Calalzo with the possibility to transport bicycles, also from Venice to Belluno.
- From the square in front of the Railway station there are busses leaving for Agordo every hour.
Coming by car
- Coming from Belluno you take the street 203 to Agordo, Cencenighe e Falcade. Exit Belluno of the highway A27.
- From Venice and Treviso take directly the highway A27.
- From Padova and Vicenza take the A4, exit Mestre-Venice airport Marco Polo and then enter the A27.
- From Cortina take the street 48 to Pocol, then take the street 638 to Caprile, where you take the street 203 to Agordo.
- - From Toblach (Dobbiacco) take the street 52 until Auronzo di Cadore, continue on the street 51 until Pieve di Cadore, then take the street 347 in direction Forno di Zoldo and you arrive at Agordo.